A quick guide to To put you in a “self-obsessive” zone and help you be an entrepreneur when you are not.
- Learn how to spell and pronounce two words – “Entrepreneur” and “Entrepreneurship”
- Start reading and sharing all startup stories and quotes
- Founders of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp and Twitter must be on your finger tips
- Add powerful words and phrases like “startup, funding, dreams, inspirations, success stories, investors, venture capitalists, wealth creation, customer acquisition, market research etc. in every sentence you speak. Throw in a founder’s or apps name every now and then as per taste.”
- Put up a selfie which shows that you are very “ambitious” or lost into some serious thoughts/work.
Kindly Re-share it to inspire all your non-Entrepreneur friends.